Saturday, April 4, 2009

Heidi Montag on Lauren's Hills Departure: "We Don't Need Her"




Heidi Montag isn't shedding too many tears as Lauren Conrad prepares for her final season of The Hills, airing Monday.

"We don't need her," she tells MTV News. "We'll miss her. I just don't know if we need her."

Montag says she wasn't "surprised" when her former BFF told Us Weekly exclusively that she is leaving the hit MTV show.

"I know she hasn't been wanting to be doing this for a while, and [the life she really leads] is not on camera," she says. "So I think it's a closing chapter for her. I'm sure she'll have fun and success."

Adds Montag, "She's gotta leave the dramas to the pros! I love The Hills and I definitely don't want to go anywhere anytime soon. That's my home and I'm so grateful to be on it, so we'll see."


Meanwhile, Montag is at work on her debut album, which she hopes to drop by the end of the summer.


Don't expect Lady Gaga to be on it.

"I can't get over that she is a huge pop icon of the world," Montag's beau Spencer Pratt dissed Friday on Q100 Atlanta's The Bert Show. "People are acting like she's the new Britney Spears ... I don't know even why this girl gets so much attention and press. I guess if you dress like a fool and have crazy, ridiculous haircuts, people start paying attention."

See photos from Heidi and Spencer's "wedding" in Mexico

"People are calling Lady Gaga the pop princess, [so] what's Heidi - the pop queen?" he added.

Asked to name five artists Montag is more talented than, Pratt said,
"Madonna, Britney Spears, Lady Gaga, Beyonce and Christina Aguilera."

"I wouldn't even compare them to Heidi's level," he went on. "I am in the studio everyday with Heidi I know what's

No comments:

Post a Comment