Tuesday, April 7, 2009

VIDEO: Mom: Miley Cyrus' Breakup From Nick Jonas "Really Hard"



Miley Cyrus' split from Nick Jonas was "really tough for her," her best pal, Mandy Jiroux, admits in Cyrus.


Adds Cyrus' mom, Tish: "Going through that with your daughter is really, really hard, especially for Miley being on tour. There were times when I was like, 'Oh my gosh, I just wish we were home and she could just kind of get over this in private."


Cyrus "was so open with her breakup because she wanted to help other girls her age. It was really tough for her, and I think she just wanted to share with her fans how to get over heartbreak."

Cyrus said she "bawled for a month straight" after they called it quits, she told Seventeen. "I was so sad. I just went into this weird funk. And I dyed my hair black."

The exes recently paired up to record Disney tune "Pass It On."

"[Nick and I] don't hate each other," Cyrus told Ryan Seacrest last week. "We really love each other. He's really cool and I'm happy we've been able to stay friends."

No comments:

Post a Comment